Thursday 11 May 2017

Inserting, editing CL Data

My goal is to be able to add or edit CL Data in any area of the CL code, so that the edits stay in the manufacturing model in case they are coded out at a later time. According to these PTC instructions Creo Parametric Help Center, it should be easy and available right in the Play Path box.  This would be extremely useful, however I do not have the option, mine is greyed out and unselect able.

MyBitmap.jpg

The only other option that I can find is by going to manufacturing tab and then selecting Edit/CL Command, however this only allows me to select “beginning” or “end” for my placement of code, and does not allow me to specifically place lines of code like I am attempting to do.  In this mode I can also select Edit/Edit Mode in the code window and change the code and then save it, but it does not seem to keep my added CL Code.  I just want to be able to add or edit CL Code on any line that I desire, anyone have any ideas?

guys.

Thanks again

Go to Source

The post Inserting, editing CL Data appeared first on Statii News.



source http://news.statii.co.uk/inserting-editing-cl-data/

No comments:

Post a Comment