Monday 8 May 2017

APT file Location in Creo 2

I recently loaded Creo 2, M240 (was at M090) and I’ve noticed and issue with my apt files.

When I output an Operation, I can Post Process my apt files as I did before, but if I run a Material Removal Simulation (now Moduleworks, was Vericut) I have to search for those apt files because the Material Removal Simulation is looking at the Working Directory instead defaulting to the home directory where all my apts are stored.

I’ve scrolled though the config options, but nothing seems to describe what I am looking for.  The Post Processor seems to always look to the home directory for apt files to process.

I appreciate any help with this.

Thank You,

Matt

Go to Source

The post APT file Location in Creo 2 appeared first on Statii News.



source http://news.statii.co.uk/apt-file-location-in-creo-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment