Tuesday 25 April 2017

Exporting individual sheetmetal part DXF data from assembly

Hi all,

I am trying to export flat sheetmetal DXF data from Creo Parametric 2. The assembly containsa fairly large amount of components that need to be sent to LASER cutting. The arrangement and number of parts is driven by expressions and references from a layout file. I don’t mind doing manual work, but because the parameters can often change, it would be very time consuming to do it.

To understand better what I mean here are some details:

I have a platform from sheet metal, on top of that there stiffener ribs, also sheetmetal parts. The ribs are dynamically generated thus always changing (also the platforms dimensions are variable).

What I am looking for is:

2d DXF files for each part in the assembly, scaled 1:1. Is this possible in Creo 2 (or 3)?

I appreciate any help or suggestion.

Thanks

Go to Source

The post Exporting individual sheetmetal part DXF data from assembly appeared first on Statii News.



source http://news.statii.co.uk/exporting-individual-sheetmetal-part-dxf-data-from-assembly/

No comments:

Post a Comment